There are many different 4WD recovery tools, some which aid in providing traction to the tyres, some which rely on a second vehicle to tow you. The Hi Lift Jack is the only one that allows you to lift your vehicle directly up and out of a rut, allowing the ground to be filled in directly under the tyres.
- Never leave your Farm Jack at home when taking on the great outdoors!
- Made from heavy duty powder coated steel / cast iron
- 48" lift height (approx 120cm)
- Full-slide mechanism: allowing easy positioning before lifting
- Ideal for freeing off-road vehicles but can be very useful for other purpses: uprooting stumps, fence posts etc.
- Weight capacity details: These jacks have been tested to lift 3 Ton successfully, however, Australian standards do not allow ratings of over 1500kg. This means that these jacks, along with all jacks claiming to be rated to 3 Ton, are in fact officially rated to 1500kg.
|124cm x 23cm x 15cm
|High Lift Jack
Farn jackBy: John on 8 October 2018Great product