Includes both a transmission adapter as well as a 360° swivel cap, meaning it can be used as a transmission jack or a low profile car trolley jack— two for the price of one!
It features 360 degree rear swivel casters and steel front wheels which can handle extremely heavy loads while still allowing easy mobility and positioning. The swivel head cap ensures a solid load contact to vehicle and the protective rubber prevents any damage being caused to your vehicle. This jack should be an essential in any garage or workshop.
- Approved to Australian Standard AS2615:2016
- 1,800kg (3,968lbs) Capacity
- Dual Hydraulic Quick Lift Pumps
- Super Low Profile: 75mm - 505mm Lift Range
(340-780mm with transmission adapter attached)
- Wide Stance Frame with Reinforced Side Plates
- 1367mm Long Reach Twist Release Handle
- Automatic Safety Overload Valve
- 360° Rotating Saddle with Protective Rubber
- Weight: 38kg
- Perfect for all types of vehicles including SUV's, 4WD's & Trucks
- Transmission adapter specifics:
- Adjustable tilt angle
- Adjustable width: 130-360mm
- Adjustable length: 235- 335mm
- Platform size: 340 x 200mm
- Tested to 1800kg
- Includes Safety Chains
- Designed to fit our Super Low Profile Jack specifically
- Requires a 10mm hex key to swap between swivel saddle and transmission adapter
- Weight: 10kg
Australian Standards and 3 Ton Low Profile Jacks
New Australian Standard for Trolley Jacks AS/NZS 2615:2016
|Dual Pump Quick Lift
|Box 1: 80 x 38 x 19cm
Box 2: 35 x 22 x 13cm
|Package Total Cubic
|Package Total Weight
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wholesale Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.