These panels join together with two pins that go through brackets which are located on each side of the panel. To open the yard up: simply remove the two pins from one side of a panel and swing it open like a gate.
- Fully complies with Equestrian Federation of Australia Guidelines
- Panel Dimensions: 2000mmx 1350mm
- Each panel weighs approximately 8.5Kg
- Constructed of 25mm diameter x 2mm thick hot dipped galvanised round pipe
(minimum 2mm pipe thickness is required to meet equestrian federation guildlines)
- Note: We do not sell brackets for carrying these panels on a horse float
|200cm x 136cm x 22cm
|Horse Round Yard
Six panel portable yardBy: Bonny Cotter on 28 March 2019So happy with the product - neat, sturdy and easy to assemble on my own. Excellent service and delivery and good price.
Great QualityBy: Evan Wotherspoon on 6 April 2018These are great panel. Just spent 7 night at Long Plain Hut Kosiosko National Park with brumbies showing up at camp in the middle of the night(every night) and our 50% Arab stayed perfectly secure.