Motorcycle Lift Table - HydraulicRated 5/5 based on 5 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $109.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Bending down and getting on your hands and knees while servicing will be a thing of the past when you can easily lift your bike to an optimal working level (up to 830mm).
Stability and security will not be an issue, the 45 degree front wheel clamp along with the 4 tie-down points will allow you to prevent any unwanted moving of the bike.
Underneath the platform is an industrial quality steel frame, an adjustable locking device to prevent accidental lowering and a high quality 500kg rated capacity hydraulic ram. – rated to 500kg at 780mm lift height (weight capacity reduces over this height)
- 450kg rated lift capacity
- Lift range: 205mm - 830mm/(780 under full load)
- Overall Size: 2800mm x 600mm
- Platform Size: 2000mm x 600mm
- Weight: 160kg
- Powdercoated structural heavy duty steel construction
- Extra Long Full width loading ramp
- Stepless rate of lowering irrespecitve of the load
- Oil trap plate for easy drainage
- 2 foot pedals for raising & lowering - for easy hands free operation
- Fitted with 2 position platform locking device to prevent accidental lowering
- Adjustable oversize rubber lined front wheel clamp
- Transport wheels and lockdown bolts to prevent moving during use
Motorcycle Lift Table - Hydraulic SKU: WSE-mcltBy: Jim on 26 May 2018Love this motorcycle lift table. Very easy to assemble, great quality and great price. Everybody in the motorcycle club that has seen it has loved it.
Perfect for Home MechanicBy: Chris Layt on 24 May 2018I bought the motorcycle lift table to use with a couple of bikes I'm stripping down. I found this item is perfect for my needs. I can work on the top of the bike or the bottom of the bike, all while in a standing position. This unit was the cheapest of this type I could find online, so I was a bit worried by the quality, but I needn't be. While it's not in the league of the more expensive units, it works perfectly and does exactly as I need it to. No buyer remorse with this purchase.
motorcycle lift tableBy: frank aiello on 7 March 2018great product
Motorcycle liftBy: Ted on 24 February 2018Very happy with lifter works a treat !!!
motorcycle lift tableBy: Urio on 11 January 2018this lift is good for the money the hydraulic jack is a bit weak take a long time to lift from flat but I was lifting a heavy bike. maybe I should have gone for the air/hydraulic cylinder but is good for what I want to do