Designed to meet (FEM) Shelving Design Code 10.2.06.
- Assembled Dimensions:
- Length: 200cm
- Height: 180cm
- Depth: 60cm
- Package Includes:
- [2x] Frame Upright Posts
- [8x] Stepped beams
- [4x] Shelves of your choosing
- [3x] Horizontal Braces
- [2x] Diagonal Braces
- [10x] M8x45mm Hex Nuts & Bolts
- [16x] Beam Locking Pins
- 300kg UDL Capacity per shelf (1200kg Total)
- Made with high quality steel (SS401 grade)
- steel thickness is 1.0mm (not 0.7mm or less)
- 40gms/m (6 micron) Galvanising before powdercoat
- 4x shelves: adjustable in 50mm increments
- Beams have a 23mm step to accomodate a variety of shelving options
- Bolted Frames for strength and reliability
- Used to extend upon our Starter Bays
- Suiitable for garage, warehouse and archive storage applications
Includes [8x] Steel Shelves: 935 x 558 x 22mm
The steel shelf option is perfect for those looking for a clean, shiny finish.
These shelves are totally resistant to moisture and are easy to keep clean. Each shelf is lined with support bars underneath and will have no worries bearing the units maximum load capacity (300kg UDL per shelf level).
Includes [8x] Wire Decks: 900 x 600mm
The wire deck option has many benefits: they are extremely robust and capabale. The fact that they aren't enclosed allows downward visibility of items stored on the lower shelves, and also allows overhead sprinklers to penetrate to the lower levels-- making it the superior option with regards to safety.
Each wire deck has three support bars, which fit between the beams. The lip sits over the outer edge of the beams, allowing items to be slid on and off without catching.
Includes: [4x] 17mm Plywood Shelves: 1850 x 560mm
Our form plywood shelves are 17mm in thickness, making them immensely strong with very low flex and high impact tolerance. These shelves have a gloss black film face, top and bottom, which provides a high moisture resistance as well as a smooth surface. The film face will also make the shelves much easier to clean.
The top surface of these shelves is 'Grade 1' (highest quality). The under-side is 'Grade 2/3', where the laminate may be chipped around the edges.
Longspan ShelvingBy: Walter Ellem on 22 August 2019The parts where collected and [packed for us waiting on arrival, the staff helped load them also. The quality is great and solid, they are assembled and already full of equipment.