2400mm Fork Extensions 3,550kg Class 2/3
These slippers will fit forklifts up to 4 Ton with maximum fork width 125mm & maximum thickness 50mm
Our 1800mm Fork Extensions comply with Australian standards and are a great solution for anyone looking to expand the capabilities of their forklift(s). We personally use these extensions in our own warehouse for long pallets, packages etc. and they really get us out of trouble quite frequently. Installation couldn't be simpler: it's just a matter of sliding them on and re-inserting the locking pins.
- Dimensions (single): 2400mm x 145mm x 70mm
- Pocket Size 130mm x 55mm
- Package includes 2x fork extensions with locking pins
- Easy installation onto existing fork tynes
- Black finish
- Each set has a compliance plate fitted with serial number and rated capacity
- Complies with Australian Standard AS2359
- Caution: Extensions should not exceed 50% x the length of the existing forks.
FULLY ENCLOSED BOX-SECTION
Our latest design fork tine extensions are made with thicker steel and are fully enclosed. This allows for a heavier lifting capacity, and greatly reduces any flex, compared to the common "u-type" or non enclosed extensions.
Extensions should not exceed 50% x the length of the existing forks..
Capacity is based on length of your fork tine.
For each 25mm of extension beyond fork, reduce capacity by:
* 77kg per 25 mm on 2000kg forklift
* 73kg per 25 mm on 2300kg forklift
* 70kg per 25 mm on 2500kg forklift
When using Fork Extensions, great care must be taken to ensure that they are used
only for load stabilizing purposes only (and not used for carrying the load).
It is important that the load on the Fork Extensions is uniform and that it is not carried
without full support of the appropriate fork tines.
|251cm x 14cm x 28cm (on gluts)
|Fork Tine Extensions
Fork Lift extensionsBy: Len on 30 November 2022Great service prompt delivery