- Dimensions: 1800mm x 145mm x 70mm
- Package includes 2x fork extensions with locking pins
- Easy installation onto existing fork tines
- 6mm thick steel
- Fits standard fork thickness
- Black finish
- Each set has a compliance plate fitted with serial number and rated capacity
- Complies with Australian Standard AS2359
Extensions should not exceed 50% x the length of the existing forks.
Extension capacities are reduced beyond existing fork tips.
Capacity is based on length of your fork tine.
For each 25mm of extension beyond fork, reduce capacity by:
* 77kg per 25 mm on 2000kg forklift
* 73kg per 25 mm on 2300kg forklift
* 70kg per 25 mm on 2500kg forklift
When using Fork Extensions, great care must be taken to ensure that they are used
only for load stabilizing purposes only (and not used for carrying the load)
It is important that the load on the Fork Extensions is uniform and that it is not carried
without full support of the appropriate fork tines.
|Shipping Dimensions||195cm x 20cm x 14cm (on gluts)|
|Type||Fork Tine Extensions|
Handy addition to ForkliftBy: Jamie Morgan on 15 February 2020Should of got these years ago!...... Heavy steel .... well constructed! Cheers
Managing DirectorBy: Mal on 30 August 2019Delivered on time and in good condition
Simple extention that works fineBy: Luigi on 12 June 2019Simple to use and well made with standards approval. Delivered promptly but tracking info did not update on the web site. Best to have forklift available to take off delivery truck (although that should be obvious).
Fork extensionsBy: Allen Dockett on 23 June 2018As described
Fork extensionsBy: Barry Moffett on 7 June 2018Just what we need we had trouble finding then your web site made it easy