Boltless Shelving Unit - HD - 1980 x 1800mm x 400mmRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $31.00 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The 'Z Beams' are 1.5mm thick and the Uprights are 1.9mm thick. Both of which are made with heavy duty steel, powdercoated industrial Blue & Orange.
The shelves we supply are 12mm FORM PLYWOOD. Nearly all units available elesewhere will come with either particleboard or MDF shelves. Plywood shelves are much stronger and more durable. Also, particle board and MDF are known to swell from moisture, where plywood (particularly form ply) is highly resistant.
- Industrial quality powder coated shelving unit
- 1980mm Height
- 1800mm Length
- 400mm Depth
- Steel thickness is 1.9mm (Uprights) and 1.5mm (Beams)
(which is more than double the thickness of the cheap similar looking garage shelving units)
- Shelves are 12mm thick FORM PLYWOOD (not particle board or MDF)
- Black film faced boards resist moisture and are very easy to keep clean
- Assembly is extremely fast and easy (only required tool is a mallet or hammer to knock the beams firmly into place)
- Excellent for use in warehouse, workshop or garage
boltless shelf unitBy: Paul Morrant on 7 December 2019great product good solid steel components every thing went together without a hitch altogether the very best product this is my second unit and looking at the small difference in price at the Bunnings simelar unit against the top quality of this unit it not even worth a consideration Paul M