Underneath you will find a large 700mm heavy duty base with height adjustment, back tilt (and lock) and back tension adjustment.
The gas strut is AFRDI complient - GS100 (Class 4) which is suitable for Test Level 6 Australian Standard AS/NZS 4438-1997. Basically it's built to last! Unlike a lot of struts which have been prone to failure over time. The castors (wheels) are Nylon PU hooded, suitable for hard wood floors and also carpet
- Black PU synthetic faux leather material
- Multi layered padded seat made with high density foam.
- Mechanism made with heavy guage steel and larger in size for stability
- 2 levers and the chair back can lock in any position as well as being able to tilt back under adjustable tension to suit your weight
- SGS standard, nylon and PU hooded castors (wheels). Low noise and suitable for carpet and wooden floors
- AFRDI complient GS100 Class 4 GAS STRUT
- This chair is ANSI/BIFMA standards approved
- Weight Capacity: 110kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wholesale Superstore users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.