ATV Hydraulic Bike Lift 680kg - SUPER LOW PROFILE (70mm)
Heavy Duty Steel ConstructionRated 5/5 based on 7 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
They come with a set of removable second tier platforms which can be used any time a higher lifting range is required.
- 680kg rated lift capacity (has been tested to lift 870kg)
- Minimum height: 70mm
- Maximum Height: 420mm (490mm with second tier)
- Removable second tier platforms
- Platform Width: 335mm
- Plaftorm Length: 340mm
- Gap Between Tines: 210mm
- 2x Tie-Down Straps Included
- Foot Activated pump & release leaves both hands free for positioning and stabilizing your ATV or bike
- Wide low profile base with rear mounted swivel wheels
- 4 Lockable work heights
- Return Spring for automatic release
- 2 Wheel brakes prevent lift movement
- Extra long handle for manoeuvring
Super Low Profile Bike LiftBy: Alex on 29 October 2019Professional Service. One item which is the height level locking release bar, has paint rubbed off over a large area. Nothing that I cannot touch up with a bit of paint but the finishing quality should have been picked up during packaging as it was quite visible upon opening of the package. Expect nothing less with products made in China or is that being racist?
Super low profile atv jackBy: John Bayliss on 24 May 2019Well thought out, well designed product. Easy to use and perfect for application
great productBy: barry free on 2 April 2019quality and price
Hydraulic Bike Lift 680kgBy: Michael Marusic on 11 September 2018I was surprised at the quality of the product, you could not ask for a more solid well constructed Bike lift." Excellent item"
Super Low Profile Hydraulic Bike LiftBy: Tu Turvey on 8 May 2018This is a great buy. Just what I needed for my lowered Harley Breakout. The features I like about the product are the anchor points for the ratchet ties, the wheel locks to stop the lift from moving, how low the lift goes and that it came with 2 ratchet ties, so no need to go and buy some. I highly recommend this lift if you are looking to buy one